Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » California Beach Bunny Chrissy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: California Beach Bunny Chrissy
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chrissy is a 25 year old model with soft wrinkly high arched size 6 feet.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where do you find these girls and how in the hell do you get them to stick their feet in your face like that? What's the story behind this set?

I love your high quality photos. Its almost as if their soles are right behind the plastic screen waiting for me to rip out. You are a talented man with that camera.

If I ever decided to spend my hard earned pesos on a subscription to a foot site, yours would definitely be at the top of the list.

keep up the good work my man and keep 'em coming! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links