Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Some more Ooohrgasmic feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some more Ooohrgasmic feet
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone, Thank you so much for all the messages and for making my image and clips store such a huge success. I was lookin at my older pics and thought ya,ll might like these. I will be adding them to my stores real soon. If you like these pics go ahead and rub 1 or 2 out for me lol.I love that first sole shot.Isn't it perfect? Please send me a message if you like them. Till next time...Love Always,Shelley
 -  -  -  -
 -
See more at: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
http://www.images4sale.com/store/10915

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx
Board Regular
Member # 18930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx   Author's Homepage   Email xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky toerings.

--------------------
xtxixpxtxoxex - Oh! The scent of a woman's feet. - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13478

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you say instant erection? lol. Those soles are unreal, Shelly. Some of the softest I've ever seen. I'm assuming you're married? If so, he's one lucky guy. Do you have any plans to do any footjob videos in the future?

Thank you for sharing your feet with us, Shelly. You've instantly jumped into my Top 5 favorite foot girl list.

[ March 05, 2007, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: softsoles21 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fasn8me
Board Regular
Member # 2951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fasn8me   Author's Homepage   Email fasn8me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHELLLYYYY!!!! How r ya sweetheart? My first love from yahoo chat. How ya been babe? good to see ya back. Havent seen you in ages. keep those pics and vids rolling out.

--------------------
Shelly has the most delicious soles ever to be seen! AMAZING!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
I,m doing great fasn8me. I will always keep these pics rollin,I'm having the time of my life lol.Its sad what happened to the foot fetish room but I'll always push on to show my feet to ya,ll. Hope to hear back from you soon...Love Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm. Nice jewellery. And nice feet of course.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Rafael,Ya,ll like my new avatar?

--------------------
 -
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are having the time of you're life, Shelley? Hell, what about us? Those pics are superb. Thanks alot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are busting [Jerkoff] shots. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links