Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ex-Gf's feet and pics! A MUST SEE! updated (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ex-Gf's feet and pics! A MUST SEE! updated
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomcat05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi: here are some pics of my ex-gf

-

in the pic above she is the one on the right with black heels and blue jean shorts

-

she is on the left in the above picture

-

she is 2nd on the left, in the black bikini

-

on the far right

-

in this one she is sitting in a white dress with a girl in a blue dress to her right

-
her in white

-

her again in the middle in the white

[ March 06, 2007, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: tomcat05 ]

Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's beautiful, and has lovely feet. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dangggg...so many ladies !
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean girls...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cute girl and nice pictures.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomcat05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so you see which one is my ex right? what you like about her? what about her feet? comments please! both good and bad
Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice looking girl, but theres no pictures that show her feet really clearly, although they do look nice in flip flops from what I see.

Do you have any photos dedicated to just her feet?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
no real close ups on her feet..but from what I can make out from the pics she has some nice looking peds! Thanks for the post
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

-

her in the green

-

her on the right (sole up)

-

her feet (if it is a red x, then right click and do "show picture")

tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

what y'll think?
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good looking girl. How old is she? Sole looks great but is in the distance. You ever have any foot action with her? My girlfriend is becoming a bit more aware of my fetish and keeps teasing me with her feet!! Nice!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

the only foot action i have had with her was once, toe sucking, and a couple of times i would touch her feet while she slept
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance you can contact her new boyfriend and see if he can send us some foot closeups? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty girl! Nice feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow what a variety of hot young ladies and feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links