Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » For Mitch C. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For Mitch C.
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 6 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mitch,
On Saturday, the Mrs. and I were reading the forum and came across your forum topic about your sub fetish of women standing on ladders. We read it, talked about it and we both said there was nothing wrong at all with what you loved to see...barefeet on a ladder. We each have our own "thing" that we like to see, I personally love to see dangling, shoe play, and sole shots of any kind. It's all good.

So she turns to Me and said, "I think we can help him out..." She slides off My lap, goes to the closet and gets out the step ladder. She turns to look at me, and says, "Go get the camera". I smiled, she started posing and here are the pics we took. We hope you enjoy them...she had fun posing for them, and I of course loved taking them. We hope you enjoy them. Be proud of your fetish, too.

Regards,
2swift, and the Mrs.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing as great as man helping his fellow man! Some absolutely smokin' pictures. Loved all of them, but those last two- gonna loose some fluids over those! Dang!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm. Beautiful soles.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice stuff! That first pic is heavenly.....Not a member of the ladder fringe, but gorgeous feet and toes are fantastic anywhere in or out of the house.....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Just beautiful! Loving the arches! Great tasty looking toes!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macmangler
Board Regular
Member # 2963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macmangler   Email macmangler       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not crazy about feet pics with no face shots, but these are rather impressive. I think I like ladders now too! Good job!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent! Thank you both very much! It is greatly appreciated. Mrs2swift does have wonderful looking feet, and very pretty toes.

Mitch

[ March 06, 2007, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Not only is that very nice of the both of you to do that for Mitch, I have to compliment your wife on her feet. Very pretty feet with great toes. I kind of like those ladder shots too.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I have another member of my alternative interest club! LOL! The more the merrier, jump on board!

Mitch

[ March 06, 2007, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely beautiful feet, her arches, soles and toes are perfect. I love them.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil00
Board Regular
Member # 7957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil00   Author's Homepage   Email Phil00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, i love ponted toes on the keybord!

--------------------
 -
Visit www.best-feet.net , the sexiest feet, footjobs, tramplig, worship!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mrs. 2swift,once again i have to say,your feet are awsome,especially your sexy soles!keep up the good work,i love all the pics so far!
cheers,
Solelover. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've said it before and I know I'll say it again - she has beautiful soles and lovely arches!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx
Board Regular
Member # 18930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx   Author's Homepage   Email xtxixpxpxyxtxoxexsx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great photos. Awesome feet. I love to see women standing on their tiptoe so your pics are perfect! Thanks for share!

--------------------
xtxixpxtxoxex - Oh! The scent of a woman's feet. - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13478

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice and very original. Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links