Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Bondo and LITTLE DEE!!! (pics & clips)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bondo and LITTLE DEE!!! (pics & clips)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, what an honor and a pleasure to have met and worked with the one and only Little Dee! It was a dream come true. She's a beautiful woman and she's so much fun! Wanna see?

Here's a shot of Dee (left), me (big happy dork in the middle [Big Grin] ) and a new model named HoneyBee (right).
 -

Here are some screen grabs from my first video with her called "Little Dee - Socks, Bare Feet, Jeans, Tickling".
 -

Click Here - to see the 9:30+ minute full length video clip.

Click Here - for a sample clip.

-
-
-
-
-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Little Dee's fantastic...looks like you had a great time!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I'd like to see more of HoneyBee... really nice and big feet on that first pic [Wink]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Little Dee has been a long time favorite of mine. It's always great to see her in pics and in vidclips. Great stuff, Bondo!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bondo!!!! You suck!!! [Mad] I had talked to her some time ago. She's been one of my all time favorites on the web for as long as I can remember. I just haven't been able to get to New York to make it happen. Great pick up bro! I'm really jealous! I will photograph her... I will!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Little Dee's fine but the other girl's feet... Honey Bee... Good Lord!!! They're simply magnificent! Thanks for sharing man! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post 
she sure is a beautiful woman Bondo, and so is HoneyBee. i really enjoyed the clip. thank you
Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

You're funny Patrick...LOL! But hey, I'm extremely jealous of your shoot with Lexi, so we're even. If/when you shoot with Dee, she will rock your world. My head's still spinnin'. [Smile]

Sit tight peeps, there's a whole lot more material of Dee (and Honeybee) coming soon.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,,, HoneyBees feet are driving me crazy.. where can we see more of her? I can't wait!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bondo,

I keep telling Britney Sweetstink I want to photograph her. [Smile] She's on my list of gals I'd love to shoot...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I agree Patrick, I'm pretty sure Britney's on everyone's list. *wink* She looks like alot of fun too.

HoneyBee seems to be stirring up some curiosity here. Perhaps I'll pop up some samples of her soon.

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love that pic of you with the two models...I think IŽll have to make some similar photos [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omfg very nice and sexy!!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:

HoneyBee seems to be stirring up some curiosity here. Perhaps I'll pop up some samples of her soon.

It's those red toes, combined with her pink soles, so perfect!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links