Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New Swedish model Natalie!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Swedish model Natalie!!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The latest models is Natalie, 18 Year old from Gothenburg in Sweden. She is a size 37 in Europe.

For you who wants to convet the size to UK size or US its possible here http://www.scandinavianfeet.com/guests/index.php?page=shoesizes

Ive attached two images in all image sizes avalible for this set. There is also a short video realesed with her first portfolio, about 5 minutes long, but unfortunally no preview of the video [Cry]

Hope you like her, and the new sizes avalible.

800 Pixels
 -

-

1200 Pixels
 -

-

3000 Pixels
 -

-

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawnkemp101
Board Regular
Member # 20633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawnkemp101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dam shes hott... more pleez
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot indeed! The 3000 pixels version of that second pic looks like her foot is going to come right through the computer monitor. Simply delicious!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great model with very nice feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you liked her [Smile]

personally i like the 3000 pixel versions on my stationary, but on my laptop they are impossible to view since i have to scroll to much to see the whole image. All new sets will be released in the three different image sizes for now on so no one will say that the images are too big, or too small :=)

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post 
she's gorgeous, thank you lamdaman and Natalie
Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlick
Loyal Member
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great feet. my favorite model from your site is Yamit. Such a sexy smile and amazingly soft feet.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn she's sexy! Thx!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links