Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Look what I found!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look what I found!
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, I don't go to tanning booths at all, but my wife did and I decided to do it so I would not be whiter than her [Smile]

Anyway, In the little trashcan next to the tanning bed I see something sticking up. I proceed to investigate and to my surprise I find a juicy pair of flip flops. Super cute about a size 6.

Who would have smelled these? I know I did!

-

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a find! Lucky guy.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LIKE!! SNIFF THESE SMELLY FLIPS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would like to take a sniff as well!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u got those out of the trash? is that a bandaid?
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

That looks minging. Ya have a foot fetish, great. Doesn't give you the right go searching through the trash for shoes.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:

That looks minging. Ya have a foot fetish, great. Doesn't give you the right go searching through the trash for shoes.

What? That's ridiculous! one woman's trash is another man's treasure. Lucky find if you ask me.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:

Who said those flip-flops belonged to a woman?
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by russ:

Who said those flip-flops belonged to a woman?
Do you really thing a man is going to wear size 6, PINK flip flops??
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude thats a band aid and look at that black stuff on the right toe thingy,if you like those you have a dirt fetish

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once went to a drive in and found a pair of small clogs. I was 12years old, they smelt and tasted great. I wanted to keep them, but I was afraid that if my parents found them, I would have no explanation. But it gave quite a rush..

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Visara
Board Regular
Member # 21959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Visara   Email Visara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That'd be too much of a risk for me. Who knows what the girl looked like who wore those things...she could've been an ugly, overweight pimple-faced cow with no teeth.

I would've needed to see her before doing anything with those.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats just gross
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links