Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Like if you were in front of

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Like if you were in front of
Xmax
Board Regular
Member # 21335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xmax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

Please find new set of wife feet as they were just in front of you and you can smell them!
Please she is waiting for your comments to post more.
 -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they look so soft you are a lucky man to have those fantastic feet by your side!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footkisser22
Board Regular
Member # 3915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footkisser22   Email footkisser22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
boner material..
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are so sexy. Would love to see more of these sexy feet and toes anytime!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
I think they are so sexy. Would love to see more of these sexy feet and toes anytime!!

Yup
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmm. I can feel the sweet scent.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think my nose would fit perfectly in the pit of her toes!!! [Drool]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links