Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Wonderful Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Wonderful Girl
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well gents. I've met an amazing woman, who I am rapidly falling in love with. She indulges my fetish to the hilt, and I couldn't live with myself if I didn't share her feet with you all...

-

-

Much love and respect,
Slavetothesoles

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry for the second red X. If there's enough interest I'll try to repost that one.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footkisser22
Board Regular
Member # 3915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footkisser22   Email footkisser22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow lucky..
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

thanks footkisser. She has told me that she loves my fetish. She's so wonderful to me.
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
simply fabulous man, I would absolutely love to see more of her scrumptious and possibly wet or oiled wrinkled soles. Quite understandable how you could be falling in love with her rapidly I wish my girl had soles like this and would indulge me with my fetish all the time.
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for sharing slavetothesoles!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never get girls with wrinkly soles! But you have, well done.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] oh my, they are hottt! You are so lucky man [Eek!]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome soles shots. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll be tasting them this weekend [Wink]
carmelo777
Board Regular
Member # 20109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carmelo777   Email carmelo777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can we see her face plis?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Sorry. that's a no-no. I have pics, but I would consider it a breach of trust to post them. You'll just have to use your imagination boys. [Wink]
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My imagination goes wild already! [Smile] Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That 2nd pic is delish!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible. Thank you. She has amazing soles,gorgeous and wrinkly.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links