Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Michelle's first lesbian foot worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michelle's first lesbian foot worship
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
During the interview for the tv show Michelle confess that she always liked girls feet but she never had the chance to worship some. After a few minutes she has the chance to do it, with Luna. It is nice to see that Michelle from the first to the second clip is getting more natural and she can enjoy better what she is doing. Boht Michelle and Luna are very kind girls, friends with eachother, but for sure Michelle was not used to pay such a tribute to Luna's feet. I guess she was glad to have an excuse to do it in front of the videocamera.

From the latest update of [url= http://"http://clips4sale.com/store/1177"]AITUOIPIEDI CLIP STORE[/url]

-

-

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carmelo777
Board Regular
Member # 20109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carmelo777   Email carmelo777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can someboy post a video of this plisssssssss
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
I 2nd. THAT!

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i third!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Fourth!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scuse me, while i kiss the sky!

POST. OF. THE. YEAR.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, we have a list of 4.
Here we go with 4 caps [Wink]

-

-

-

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links