Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » you will like this!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: you will like this!!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -

I have a great offer for shoe lovers but, you must act very quickly!!! At the beginning of the clip you are about to see I filmed a short segment of me modeling my all time favorite animal print slutty pumps with a spiked heel. I have owned these things since before I was a cheerleader for the San Diego chargers. These pumps are very very special to me but, because my feet have gotten a bit bigger over the years they are starting to hurt my feet pretty bad. The animal print shoes you see at the start of the video need to find a home. I must warn you, these shoes are very beat up and dirty with one of the strongest foot odor smells you will ever witness so don't purchase them unless you can take it. These are probably the best shoes for the foot sniffer I have ever sold. If you want them email me and I can send you a paypal invoice for the shoes and get them out to you the first part of next week.
After you see the segment showing my shoes, this weeks video clip will commence and it's called
"under table foot vixen" and it's very hot as well !! Enjoy!! And hurry and email me if you want the shoes they will be sold by tomorrow for sure.. The clip is a little bigger than normal so it might take a bit to load...

Animal print shoes for sale clip & under table foot vixen
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you will like this??

damn sure I like it.. I love it!
You're the hottest, as always Brit [Wink]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knows2Tows
Board Regular
Member # 20589

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Knows2Tows   Email Knows2Tows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Britney, I love the photo shoot of you in the Jaguar Jersey (That was many moons ago). Your beautiful and have feet to match that beauty. Your scent would just put me over the edge. [Drool]

--------------------
Insatiable Foot Lover

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice to hear from you guys! I'm happy you enjoyed the pics!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you are right. I do like this! Thanks Britney. You'r'e Aussie mate is so thankful.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks Craigy boy!! have fun downunder!!

--------------------

-

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to see a close-up H-Res pic of those animal print pump insoles, I can almost smell them!!
Love it Britney.

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PigBoy
Board Regular
Member # 20816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PigBoy   Email PigBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
britney...if i compile a list of women ive cummed the most often to, u would certainly be very near the top, if not the top
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics.
(I cant do old lady tights they just distract from the beauty)

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by PigBoy:
britney...if i compile a list of women ive cummed the most often to, u would certainly be very near the top, if not the top

You make me sound so special babe.. Thanks!! keep the nuts a cummin!

--------------------

-

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always Britney your feet are amazing - as I have posted before you're one of the MOST amazing foot models on the net!!

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmmmmmmm those pics look so sexy them soles r luvley [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
princedelu
Board Regular
Member # 10022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for princedelu   Email princedelu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love !!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brit, awesome as always! Brit knows I'm a huge fan of hers! ;-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks Brucey and thanks to you all .. keep them loads a cummin!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links