Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Prettiest girl at university!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prettiest girl at university!
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post 
I took these photos of four students. One of them is the prettiest girl at the university I Think. It is her feet you can see on the first pic.
 -

-

Here are all the girls enjoying the sunshine.

-

-

-

-

-

And then - fun is over. Back to business...

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lxp16
Loyal Member
Member # 6534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxp16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, i really want to touch those feet, all of em
Posts: 87 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet4ever
Board Regular
Member # 22216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet4ever   Email feet4ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree those are very sexy feet
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, these are all great pics.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful, especially the first girl.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Pics. By any chance was the one in the brown pants rubbing her feet together? Her feet were in the right position for footplay. That's my biggest turn on! What university do you attend? I'm assuming you're not in the U.S. since you call it "university" and we(Americans) say "college."
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this brings a whole new meaning to libireal arts!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I think she rubbed her feet together a lot. The fact is that she was not the first girl who took her socks off. The first one was no 2 from the left. It was great to see Lisa (the girl with boots) taking her boots off. Her socks were not quite easy to get off, so they might have been a bit sweaty. Yes, i live in northern Europe.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All very nice looking! Love group shots!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links