Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Asian sole mix... Some Chinese, Thai, etc...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asian sole mix... Some Chinese, Thai, etc...
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to share a few more images with everyone. All the girls are (were) in their early to mid twenties and all met while I lived & worked around SEA (a few years back). Real quick, one girl is the sister of a girl I dated for a while & posted images of in an earlier thread. A couple of girls I met while clubbing, one was really just a good friend and we’d fool around from time to time (she had really yellow soles) the other a one night stand. The last girl worked a massage parlor… Yeah yeah, one of “those” found around that part of the world. All the girls were quite enjoyable and fun to experience… I love Asian women, especially their feet!!! [Drool]

Anyway, here you go [Cheers]

An ex-girlfriends sister (long story), she was only 21 when the images were taken... She had one of my favorite pairs of feet!!! [Jerkoff]
 -

The cool disco girl, think she was 22 or 23 at the time. Sadly a one-nighter...
 -

A 24 year old "FTF"...
 -

One more of "yellow soles"...
 -

The 28 year old MP girl...
 -

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for sharing these wonderful pics asiafoot!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Asiafoot, you and I are cut from the same cloth. I get very, very weak at the very idea of an Asian woman's feet! Thank you for postings these delightful sole shots.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
thanks for sharing these wonderful pics asiafoot!

No problem & thanks for the comps... I'll try to post more soon. Just happy to share a little [Cheers]
Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by benedictine:
Asiafoot, you and I are cut from the same cloth. I get very, very weak at the very idea of an Asian woman's feet! Thank you for postings these delightful sole shots.

Man I don't know what it is but Asian soles are my favorite soles!!! Thanks for the comps, more to come soon (going to need some editing to meet the rules here [Big Grin] )

[Cheers]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links