Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » 19 y/o Leona Bathtub Foot Interview Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 19 y/o Leona Bathtub Foot Interview Video
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

We have just upped Leona's very first Foot Interview!!

Just click on the image to view, enjoy [Wink]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good clip. I enjoyed it. Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea thats hot....i dont have any sound though, wonder what she was sayin....anyine know how to get a full screen on you-tube?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
right on, right on.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she's adorable. I definitely wouldn't mind giving her a foot massage and foot tickling, not to mention a good toe sucking.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paesan don
Board Regular
Member # 19383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paesan don   Author's Homepage   Email paesan don   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
youtube pulled it already!..Bunch of tightwad stuffed shirts!.. [Cry]

--------------------
I'm a SOLE MAN!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YouTube are funny, I can't believe they pulled it!

No worries, you can always see the vid here :

Leona's First Toe Sucking Interview!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pussykiller
Board Regular
Member # 4386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pussykiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
right on !
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all!

Glad that even though You Boob pulled the video that you all were eventually able to see it!

Leona is so awesome to work with that I can't wait to see her again real soon...

I like doing the interview type of video as it seems to make the girl more "real"....but with that in mind, if anyone has any ideas for a theme for a set that they would like to see in the future by all means let me know!

Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's quite a doll, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes funny. the guy sounds well kinda stupid
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Thanks markymark88 [Smile]

Tony's rapport with Leona is great, they both got on really well and this shows in the video, I think Tony's style is great, his voice is great and definitely nowhere near stupid.

--------------------
 -

soles_licker
Major Player
Member # 4694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_licker   Email soles_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the video has been removed.. [Cry]
Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonas19
Board Regular
Member # 22687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonas19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey hehehe I must say this was a really fun 1st
Foot Interview. I can't wait to do more feet modeling for all of you:)

--------------------
Someone please please just touch my feet now! mmmm it always feels soooo goood mmmmm:)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent pics and video. She's lovely. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links