Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Ann's (new model) Dusty Dining Room Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ann's (new model) Dusty Dining Room Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

After debuting Natalie, Krystie, Danielle and Delicious over the last 4 weeks, this week marks the fifth week in a row with a brand new sole mate on Soles of Silk. It also puts the site at 40 total models. [Smile]

Ann is this week's new model and photo update. She is a friend of Wendy's who wanted to pose on the site too. She stopped by during a shoot with Wendy over a recent weekend and got barefoot and photogenic for me! [Smile] She was very fun to shoot and can't wait to do some more. I can't wait to take some more! Here is her dining room debut after lotioning her feet and getting her soles dusty (oops, forgot to sweep first and stuff stuck to her feet).

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They look dust free from those two pics Patrick. Did you happen to post the ones that you (ahem) cleaned up yourself by mistake? [Big Grin]

She's exquisite!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Gimme a feather duster? I'll clean her soles for her. [Wink] [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff as usual Parick [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect, cute model, cute soles, cute toes - great post!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LeDaemon,

Nah. I guess it is hard to see, but her feet aren't totally clean in this set, although they're not blackened either. It was just what that recent lotioning of her feet picked up across the tiles of the dining room floor as she walked and posed through the set.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh wow she has some very nice soles and toes
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ann is a looker and so are her soles; I prefer dusty soles [Blush] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is a hottie, and so are her feet. [Bow Down] [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. Fine looking girl, cute soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice girl and pretty feet
[Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links