Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » THE Foot Goddess: Shell!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE Foot Goddess: Shell!
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
She's my future wife and the mother of my kids. LOL

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/shell.html

TOO sexy!

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Above Existence:
She's my future wife and the mother of my kids. LOL

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/shell.html

TOO sexy!

My, my... that is one powerful statement [Smile] . AE, I see that you are little motivated. The power of a woman is incredible, isn't it? Anyway, good looking tease shots IMHO.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL I'm blunt with my words, I don't hold back. Yes, those are some great lookin' tease shots, definitely agree. Mmmm, if only she lived by me. lol

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is so very very very pretty. She could easily be a teacher, my boss or some other older woman in authority of me... if I was bad boy I'd wish she'd make me worship those two heavenly things.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Agreed.

--------------------

Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

This is all this sexy woman gets? A few replies? Her feet are TOO SEXY for just a few replies. LOL

--------------------

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Above Existance. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. My e-mail addy is shellsprettyfeet692007@yahoo.com

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links