Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » More Girlfriends Feet Some Candid (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Girlfriends Feet Some Candid
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

Icon 14 posted      Profile for dave5052   Email dave5052       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dave5052   Email dave5052       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 60 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

some are from work but most are ex girlfriends whos toes i sucked and gave me many foot jobs.
The last two in stockings and open toe shoes was a girlfriend i worked with and she knew this was a look i loved so she used to do it to get me horny at work, needless to say every night after work she got her toes sucked

dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

-  -  -  -
 -

dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

-  -  -  -
 -

dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

every one for the feet in the pics above gave me a foot job
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

doesnt anyone like these feet
poongi
Board Regular
Member # 13921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poongi   Email poongi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very beautiful.... [Smile]

thanks for posting!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

your welcome thought more people would have liked them
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

I will be posting more pics soon dont worry
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow thanks for sharing!

particularly loved the 2nd pic in the 2nd batch of pics you posted...the flip flops pic....very sexy ;-)

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

thanks for that i have many more but wanted to see if people liked them 1st i have taken all the pics myself and that woman loved giving foot jobs we still meet for foot fun now
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the nylons!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

I am a cab driver and I picked up a drunken woman tonight very sexy and a MAN, she didnt want him to go back to her house so she kept on saying different places she lived the man gave me the fare and said he was sick and getting out, she was so drunk she didnt realise, she then said were going to have to discuss how shes going to pay me!!
I was shocked and she said drive somewhere quiet which i did, she then jumped in the front, i said you can pay me by letting me suck your toes, she laughed and pulled her shoe straight off, very sexy long toes and mid length toe nails painted blue, she then rubbed the other foot on my pants without me asking her, her feet were abit clammy and smelly but i just licked them clean, she then pulled my cock out, spat on it and then wanked me with her hand and foot, i was rock hard not expecting this and came within minutes all over her toes, i have her number and will be getting her drunk again soon but taking a cam next time

dave5052
Loyal Member
Member # 9237

got some pics but due to the poor responce i am posting them onto yahoo groups pages in future
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links