Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Andrea Cleaning Before Work (No Polish)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andrea Cleaning Before Work (No Polish)
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On Tuesday I took Off her polish and cleaned up
those piggies. And the past couple of days around
the house. I have realized. That her feet look real good. Even without POLISHED TOE NAILS. Never really felt that way about it before, No polish is a real hard sell for me normally...

HOPE I'M NOT ALONE ON THIS
YOGI
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her nails look nice, healthy and well maintained. It makes a big difference when a gal doesn't have polish on!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI YOGI GREAT PICS, I MISS ANDREA S WELL WORN WHITE FLIP FLOPS WITH TOE PRINTS.... ODOR SMELLY? STINKY?. THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ur not alone. I like my wife's toes without polish also sometimes...kinda changes things up a bit. Her toes look nice [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love unpolished as well as polished, great pics, great feet!!

Any sole shots?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill have to agree on that wit u man!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those pics are HOT!!!! I love plain nails!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice...my compliments to you, Yogi, for sharing. She definitely has taken great care of her feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
greats pics the second pics spot on.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are too cool
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yogi, I dont like unpolished nails....But DAM her feet are really sexy even without polish!!!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics. Andrea has beautiful feet. Thanks, Yogi.

Mitch

[ April 29, 2007, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must agree, they are hot without polish even though painted is my favorite. In my opion, you must have really sexy toes, to go without polish. I seen some toes that I thought were great until I seen them without polish and they really were not as nice as I thought. I can also see your wife does not go often without polish though. My wife has they same thing, it is where the nails natural color is not there and starts to look a very little reddish or pinking color. The nail is always painted and it is not getting enough air on the nail. I seen it on my wifes toenails one time and ask what was with her nails. I researched a little and found out why. I told my wife that she does not need to paint them and to let them get some air without polish on them, and it went back to her natural toenail color. I always love to see fancy painted nails, and toerings, and my wife knows that and tries to keep me happy. She doesn't understand my fetish, and sometimes doesn't want to beleive I have such a fetish, but other times she just makes me happy and lets me have fun with my fetish. I guess I just started rambling on, but back to the topic, Toeriffic feet and toes!!! Thanks for sharing and looking foward to see alot more of them. Please pass my thanks on to the model also, and tell her, I give her 2 thumbs up!! Would give her 3, but only have 2, thanks again!! LPTN

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! I love unpolished nails.

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links