Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Updated pictures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Updated pictures
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have not posted in awhile and thought I would try again. These are just a couple that I took in the last 2 weeks. Enjoy!!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>

My wifes toes in her new sandals.
 -
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
My wifes toes again.
 -
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
Wfies feet at the club
 -
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
Wifes unpainted toenails.
 -
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
Wifes nails ready soon for a new coat of paint
 -
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
I just love this shot of her toes!!
 -
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
Her sandy sole
 -

>
>>
>>>
So I hope you all like them, and if you do, let me know because I have alot more that I took. Working on getting some new shots tomorrow, she just painted her nails tonight. LPTN

[ June 22, 2007, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: lovepaintedtoenails ]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her big toe, as well as the rest of them, looks so suckable. good stuff [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks RJ82, glad you like them, thanks for responding also, keeps me motivated to post and take more pictures.

--------------------

Warning:

fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good to see you back LPTNs I always enjoy your wifes feet,they look so soft and suckable, looking forward to seeing more
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Well I do not get to much feed back, thought I would post 1 more time and see if the responses get better.

Wifes wet vacation toes
 -

Just love purple metalic
 -

Reverse toe curl with the metalic purple pedicure
 -

I just love how she bends those cute pink pedicured toes.
 -

Her sandy soles
 -

This is one of my favorite vacation shots
 -

If you like to see more let me know. If you don't like them, sorry, no need to reply then. Enjoy LPTN

--------------------

Warning:

fetish

foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...thanks for sharing
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

No problem foot fever. Glad you took a second to respond. I might post some more soon.

--------------------

Warning:

fetish

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links