Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Remember School Teachers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remember School Teachers?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to say that this picture reminded me of my 10th and 11th grade English teachers. Both wore stockings and often kicked around their shoes as they graded papers during our class reading assignments. This gets the A+ in my gradebook!

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. Hairston 6th grade
caramel complextion
her feet looked great in strappy heels

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ms Zentz 9th grade spanish teacher. Her shoeplay was muy caliente. She wore shoes that looked just like those and would let her heel pop out as she wrote on the chalk board. Thanks for my little trip down memory lane.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an old thread with great stories about teacher's feet. My story about Miss. Lisa, my second grade teacher is in there. She was great!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001657

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still remember in elementary school around when I was in kindergarten and 1st grade we had a teacher named Ms. Frebaro. She was a fiery redhead with country singer style hair(this was the `80s, think Reba McEntyre) and she always wore strappy high heeled sandals and often painted her toenails fire truck red. I tried to scheme up ways to get to them sexy toes but I either lost the nerve or scrapped the plan because it was too stupid even by a six year old's standards.

I so wish I could find a time machine to go back in time and make a play for those sexy feet again.
If any of you guys out there are scientists how about doing some of your footbuddies a favor and get crackin' on makin'one? I'm sure there's plenty of old phone booths if you can't find a delorean.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links