Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New Model Ziggy Live, Barefoot & Taking Requests!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Model Ziggy Live, Barefoot & Taking Requests!!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

Just thought we would share with you our newest model Ziggy!

Ziggy will be performing a live video streaming session with chat at TFD on the 12th May 2007 @ 1pm EST

Ziggy will be taking requests from TFD members so why not join us for 2 HOURS of non-stop foot fun!!

Here are a couple of pics we snapped with a camera phone for the audition, sorry for the quality!!

See you there!! [Cool]

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stupendous looking gal!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 days to go [Smile] Can't wait!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that Leona already has her list of requests ready to go!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
I heard that Leona already has her list of requests ready to go!

Tehe I hope so [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Hey

Just got this reply from Ziggy regarding the Live Streaming tomorrow, I asked her what she was planning to wear . . . . man was I pleased at her reply [Wink]

"I will be wearing a short black dress, black fishnet hold ups, black boots, black and white checked lingerie (bra and panties set) and toe rings"

--------------------
 -

Leonas19
Board Regular
Member # 22687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonas19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was an amazing time!
I asked Ziggy some pretty hott and sexy
questions! you all should have been there it was sooooo much fun!

~*~Leona~*~

--------------------
Someone please please just touch my feet now! mmmm it always feels soooo goood mmmmm:)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links