Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Workout Barefoot w/ Lauryn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Workout Barefoot w/ Lauryn
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

I threw in a small mini-set in addition to the set of Chloe doing a little sock strip tease this week on Soles of Silk. The mini-set is of Lauryn, the site's fitness guru. [Smile] She's quite flexible. Of course, after doing this little workout set I was kind enough to offer a relaxing foot massage. [Tongue]

Patrick

-
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice wrinkles on pic #2..yum yum!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18327 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love her French pedicure !
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G3niu5
Board Regular
Member # 14586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G3niu5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the french nails too!

Where is the PS3 in the background? There is a Nintendo Wii and a XBOX 360 but no PS3??

I know the girl is the important thing at this picture.

Its only a thought......

Genius

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 16360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellmyfeet   Email smellmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she's cute & taking care of her physics
the 2nd shoot is so delicious : the perfect angle of sight. i'd like so much kissing her sweet big toe!
thanksss for all! 8) max
ebonyboon@yahoo.fr
nb : have u got another shoot of this scene?

--------------------
i'm a real foot lover & i want to share my lovely passion... and more!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm mmmm good!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
another smoking hot girl with smokin hot peds! Way to go pat! Not to mention...how was the foot massage?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful girl, fine soles shot. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links