Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Chloe Takes off the Socks for Springtime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Chloe Takes off the Socks for Springtime
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it is springtime and the weather is warming up. That means its time to celebrate the fact that socks will be shed for sandals and flip flops. To celebrate at Soles of Silk, Chloe gives us a little strip tease to look forward to what we will be seeing a lot more of in the weeks/months to come: bare toes and tender soft soles.

Patrick

-
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilgromit
Board Regular
Member # 9717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilgromit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really like this girl. A little large for my taste, but her feet and toes are awesome.

Thanks for the post.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 16360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellmyfeet   Email smellmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this girl next door's so yummy
her feet are chubby & i like that!!!
the folds of her soles are beautiful
i may be wrong but i think she smells particularly good, isn't she?
thanksss, max
ebonyboon@yahoo.fr

--------------------
i'm a real foot lover & i want to share my lovely passion... and more!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links