Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Wendy's smelly flip flops and even smellier feet!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wendy's smelly flip flops and even smellier feet!!!
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 2 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK,

Which of you wants a pair of Wendy's smelly flip flops?

The pair of formerly white flip flops (ones with clear straps),
have left the building. So you have the others left to choose.

Here is her sample video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIUqMaxfhYE

Buyers get her photoset and Wendy DVD 2.

http://www.clips4sale.com/?2610
http://www.videos4sale.com/?2330

I want to add that Wendy did an event that day, and stood in the sun for hours while wearing open sandals. She came over after the event, and her soles were grimy and had debris on them. And the smell??? Fuggedabodit!!! It was beyond description. There was even a caked ring of dirt under one of her heels. So when she shows off her flip flops in the video, her feet were at a stink rating of 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Jediofthefeet

-

-

-

-

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the toe imprints on the sandals - great suff!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
woowww great toe imprints in flip flops, wendy smelly stinky feet great!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how much for the blue ones
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great flip-flop pictures.....nice & dirty
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oliver2788:
how much for the blue ones

I don't even see a blue there.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its the second on ur left
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Feet are a bit pudgey for me.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy stuff

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links