Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My colombian gf's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My colombian gf's feet
remmy19
Board Regular
Member # 15721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for remmy19   Email remmy19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a pic of my gf's feet. Tell me what you think and what you would do with them

newbienudesmygfsfeet

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camron
Member # 23263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camron   Email Camron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
definitely a cute pair of feet
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First I would kneel down in front of her and stick my nose in between her 2nd and 3rd toes and inhale as deeply as I can, then I would go down ever so slightly to that part right below the toes, the part that smells the best and I would run my nose back and forth across that area... then I would lick her feet down from the heel of her sole all the way up to the tips of her toes, then I would take it out and stick it in between her toes and have her give me a footjob!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your gf has very cute feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
@remmy19.
What is it with these colombian women? they all seem to have gorgeous feet. i'm not colombian but married to a colombian and i tell you boy, what a pair of feet have i enjoyed for 15 years. nice feet on your girl. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, very nice indeed.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Orange-white French-pedicure style is hot and reminds me of something - Starbursts candycanes with the orange/white decoration - I'd gladly lick either one!! Prefer the feet!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had no idea that so many of us had beautiful Colombian wives with hot feet!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see anything, please repost! www.tinypic.com try.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, nothing showed up, but I'm sure she has nice feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is it asking me to log in?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links