Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Mommie Dearest's feet in yor face. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mommie Dearest's feet in yor face.
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is beautiful Mommie Dearest.
 -
Now her feet in your face. Do you like it?

-

-

-

Who would like to suck her big toe?
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First my nose will dig around for a hot scent then the licking/slurping and yes then it's time to suck the big toe. Just looking I really really wonder what the odor is like!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
First my nose will dig around for a hot scent then the licking/slurping and yes then it's time to suck the big toe. Just looking I really really wonder what the odor is like!

Even at my worst I have more of a sweet smell ... what do you think John - you've had them in your face!! [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
F**k yes! your feet have a beautiful sweet smell
Mommie Dearest. You are 11 not 10, 11, in my book.
YOU ROCK! Call me, we need to do more photo shoots. BTW! I got the job, and your feet and smell, well. [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is very cute. And I love her thick toes (all in size order, too).
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are drop dead sexy feet!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

would love to lick the whole of that sole....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keep them coming
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Ma...er goddess. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much for those amazing shots!!! Whoever the photographer is, he really knows how to squeeze every drop of erotic appeal out of your PERFECT feet. Keep it up, you've made my day.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

quote:
Originally posted by Oscar1:
Thank you so much for those amazing shots!!! Whoever the photographer is, he really knows how to squeeze every drop of erotic appeal out of your PERFECT feet. Keep it up, you've made my day.

I'm the photographer, and thank you for the comment.

--------------------
 -

cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild:
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar1:

I'm the photographer, and thank you for the comment.
Good job, buddy!

(how do you get to be a 'exquisite' photographer without getting a slap?)

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet4ever
Board Regular
Member # 22216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet4ever   Email feet4ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of Mommie Dearest i must admit to how beautiful your eyes are and how gorgeous you are...now to your feet, if allowed i would lick them and suck on every toe and smell them until i passed out sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie is the sexiest lady around. I love her posts.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks John ~ for this post ... as for the job - you rock and I expected nothing less from you!!
They are lucky to have you [Wink]

Yes - new pics sounds good soon ... how about Courtney get in on this??

And to all the footboys who have commented on this thread and all of my others ~ Special Thanks to All of You!!
I am glad you all enjoy the pictures ... I will most certainly posts them to you all yell "uncle" lol

Who wants to wrestle?? jk

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
(how do you get to be a 'exquisite' photographer without getting a slap?) [/QB]

I would suggest asking Foot Girls ... you can tell us from the others ...

perfectly pedicured toes,
toe rings,
anklets,
great open toed shoes

You know us ... we wink at you when we catch you spying a toe or two [Wink]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links