Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » who's this guy that directs these videos?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who's this guy that directs these videos?
paesan don
Board Regular
Member # 19383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paesan don   Author's Homepage   Email paesan don   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a link to a video, I recently found on youtube. I know the guy who posted it, isn't the director. Trouble is, I have seen some of his other vids, but for the life of me, cannot seem to remember where I saw them. Any help would be deeply appreciated...Thanks!..Joe

who is this director?

--------------------
I'm a SOLE MAN!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
not sure who the director is but I can spot genius talent after many years of checking out styles on the net. this guy with his approach and technique and great angles has like the best of everything if only he would steady the camera a little more but I understand his position since he needed to get the right shots in a small amount of time.

the guy is absolute genius and reminds me of a foot filmer named Murray from the east coast who used to run a site called everyday feet back in the early 2000s.

i'm not sure who this guy is though, but would definitely like to know so I can purchase some clips from his store or something. that girl rocked too!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you pay. the ladies will play. I know alot of that stuff you see that looks candid or the girl is like duh. The truth is and this does not go for every girl but having the balls to walk up to a good looking girl and say, excuse me miss but if i pay you for your time would u mind modeling your feet for me. Or run an ad on craigslist.com foot model wanted $$$ ur phone will ring off the hook. Genius i think not, money and a pair of balls is what this guys got.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome find [Thumbs Up] Hope you find him and if you do get back here and let us (or at least me) know.... GOOD LUCK [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

i'm not sure who this guy is though, but would definitely like to know so I can purchase some clips from his store or something. that girl rocked too!!! [/QB]

Uh, try "Feet Core Imaginative Clips". You will find the guy there.
[Smile]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
who is this director?
See my other post right up there ↑↑↑↑↑

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey paesan don, go to bhe sites and look for pedisole junction
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's the same guy who owns this site and a few others. http://anglefoot.com/
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
if you pay. the ladies will play.

try that with some innocent young cuties out on the streets at about 3am. if you approach them with money, ambition, and a camera, they will scream and people will come out of their houses wondering what the hell you are doing (money in hand or not), LOL

there's a little more involved with getting a woman to model her feet (like that guy did) than just approaching her with cash. it is by nature a rather creepy thing to be asked on a cold approach. i give the guy his credit for not only having balls, but also pulling it off just right for guys like us to masterbate [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Uh, try "Feet Core Imaginative Clips". You will find the guy there.
[Smile]

Britney, what is the name of the clip? I looked all over that store you mentioned but did not find it by looking at the 3 pages of pictures [Wink]
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3269

[ June 03, 2007, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paesan don
Board Regular
Member # 19383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paesan don   Author's Homepage   Email paesan don   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, fellas, for all your input...I know that he had some vids up on youtube, but some liberal asswipes probaly were offended by them. Hence the reason why I was LUCKY to find this guy who posted 2 of this guy's clips...I know he is on myspace, as well, just gotta find his page..

Thanks again!..Later..Joe

--------------------
I'm a SOLE MAN!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links