Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My 18 y/o girlfriend's sexy feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My 18 y/o girlfriend's sexy feet
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
These are my girlfriend's sexy french pedicured feet, I may post better angles later. We just wanted to know what you thought of them, if you like them, I'm sure she can start modelling for you guys [Wink]

Thanks everyone! Enjoy!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hod_up
Board Regular
Member # 18993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hod_up   Email hod_up   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuckin french pedicure is the shit! So nice her feet. what size are they? one of the nicest looking feet i've seen in awhile.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footyred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're size 5, she's only just recently been spending a lot of time painting and taking care of her feet just for me since it's summer! [Tongue]

Thanks for the comment!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to see more of them. The pictures are a little fuzzy, but you can see plainly that they are some sexy feet!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great set of pics love to see more of those toes
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

-
 -
 -

These are some more pictures, these are taken from a video and aren't very good quality, I'll be taking more with a real digital camera in a couple of days. Any comments appreciated, and thank you!

I'm happy to answer any questions you have! And yes, I'll get some toe shots in a couple of days!

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. I especially love the sole shot. Thanks, red.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh you luck man.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are a lucky man, her feet are perfect. Any sole shots would be great. Another of my favorites if possible would be with her standing on her tippy toes and you take it from floor level looking at her heels.
Keep up the great work and cant wait to see more.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the board thanks for sharing Footyred!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would be all over those feet! What kind of things she lets you do to them? [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footyred
Board Regular
Member # 21305

Well... she let's me do... anything... and everything hehe [Big Grin]

Thank you for the comments guys, if you have any requests of pictures for me to take tonight, request now!!!

Once again, thank you!

Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some beautiful feet there my man... Can't wait to see the high quality pics!!!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My only request at the moment would be to see some soles...
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great feet bro! Glad she likes being photographed!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links