Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Russian Mila's mix

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Russian Mila's mix
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Guys!

This mix I prepared for you to show different sides of my barefoot life in Russia.
First of all I want to share my main event in life at this period - I am in brace now (you can see on my portrait) & it's quite new xperience!!!
I feel really cool with these metal things on my teeth!
Also I want you to comment my home pic with my sweet little white rat Ris, which I love very much...
And one glamour (maybe a bit...) pic in photo-studio made by my very good friend - a photogrpher Roman...
And one - on the street with cold dusty feet on the window of some builing which is not completed yet.

-

-

-

-

At the moment I can suggest you to visit my Barefoot Diary
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview-diary.html
& the moscow site about city feet
http://www.city-feet.com/new/preview/

Thank you for your kind attention!
Your Barefoot Mila.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! I especially loved the soles shot. Thanks, mila!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are so adorable! I used to have a pet rat a long time ago and I remember it had this habit of running across my sister's feet and peeing on them. It totally pissed her off, but made me laugh every time. I'm guessing your rat is more well behaved than mine was. [Big Grin]

Good luck with your new braces. A few years of those and then the retainer will certainly be worth it for the pretty smile.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mila I love your third pic. Very sexy. Mila rocks!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
always a pleasure to see your sexy bare feet.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
form russia with foot luv...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At this moment... my biggest dream is... to be... a sweet little white rat! [Hop]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Little rat)))-yea...)
Thank you all, guys!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
From Russia With Foot love...

My God, that so needs to be Mila's little slogan or catchphrase...it's so perfect.

By the way Mila, what part of Russia are you from. By the looks of it, I'm thinking you're from one of the big cities, like Moscow or St. Petersburg, correct?

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Correct!
I'm from Moscow.
))
Thank you!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links