Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Who is that girl in "62a_by0815_045.jpg"???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is that girl in "62a_by0815_045.jpg"???
Charly B.
Board Regular
Member # 4271

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Charly B.   Email Charly B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello to all,
I hope this might be the right place to post my question, and someone could help me:

I've found a photo named "62a_by0815_045.jpg" without any copyright text. Now I don't know where to find more pics of that girl. Which site posts pics with filenames like that?? I am sure I formerly got some else but don't find them now. I suppose the girl's code must be "by0815" because I've found several more pics in the web showing exactly this girl, all of them with the "by0815" in the filename.
This girl is the owner of very special feet with bunions and 2nd toes riding on top of their neighbours. I know some of you don't like such feet (nevertheless the beautiful girl might a kind of equalize that fact... [Wink] ) but from my point of view such or similar "special" feet make a beautiful woman really unique [Mmm] .

*EDIT*

Please read the rules regarding nudity in the forums

Be it as it may:
Thanks a lot in advance for your efforts and your help - hope someone knows a solution for my little problem!!

Charly B.

[ June 26, 2007, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Outback69 ]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I cant help, but I'm not sure those pictures are suitable...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No those pictures aint suitable, you aren't meant to post breasts or vagina's.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links