Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Candid Fotos from Greece

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Candid Fotos from Greece
feetfetix
Board Regular
Member # 24204

Icon 7 posted      Profile for feetfetix   Author's Homepage   Email feetfetix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody!

I am a new member in this forum and i will try to upload some of the many candid fotos that i have.
Enjoy some of my candids.

-  -

-  -  -

-  -

I wanted to upload more,but then i saw that there is a limit.
Some of my fotos are uploaded in imageshack,so i can't post them here... [Confused]

My candid feet fotos collection can be also found on www.patouses.tk

C Ya!

--------------------
www.patouses.tk

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the board feetfetix, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the photos.
This may sound obvious but to overcome the image limit you can simply click on "Add Reply" and add a second post below the first one. You can insert up to 8 images per post...so a reply would mean 16...the next reply would add up to 24, and so on.
You can basically post unlimited photos in one thread by always adding new replies.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfetix
Board Regular
Member # 24204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfetix   Author's Homepage   Email feetfetix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok Hal,

so these are some more of my candid foto collection,enjoy!

-  -

-  -  -

-  -  -

if i see comments,then i'll show you more...

--------------------
www.patouses.tk

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two months ago I had no idea what candid foot photos were. I now realize that they're pretty popular. When you put it in perspective this is like a 'normal' person going around snapping pictures of women topless without their knowledge. For foot fetishists that's exactly what the candid photos are. Except they're much easier to obtain. Or are they? How do you manage to walk around with a camera pointed at the ground and not get caught?

***by 'normal' I dont mean offense, i just dont know how else to explain the fetish. I dont consider myself to be normal and i dont consider that a bad thing.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some nice shots! Love candids! Especially loved the sandals the woman with the black tights was wearing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't do Homer Simpson's voice, but if I could....mmmm, jeans and Candies.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome aboard, Feetfetix. I see you are starting off on the right foot with the forum crew. You will fit in just perfectly. Again, welcome. [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfetix
Board Regular
Member # 24204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfetix   Author's Homepage   Email feetfetix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Redcell:
Or are they? How do you manage to walk around with a camera pointed at the ground and not get caught?

Well it is not so difficult to do it, because i use my cellphone camera,so other people think that i am playing with my phone while i am doing this. The difficult thing is to get close to the target and for this you have to develop your own techniques.
I see that you like my photos,so here come some more....

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

--------------------
www.patouses.tk

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links