Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » shoe removal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: shoe removal
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've always like watching shoe removals. This is a set taken late last year I beleive.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Ah, those shoes were a bit uncomfortable, it's nice to free the feet and stretch out those toes.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After a few minutes of watching her feet wiggle around I usually like to restrain them nice and secure. In this case I pulled them up under the chair into what I guess you'd call a chair hogtie. Note in the first picture that her toes are a bit darker in color than the rest of her feet. Her legs were just the right length that the balls of her feet were tight up against the floor. She could move her feet from side to side a bit but that was pretty much all.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Now, imagine you're laying on the floor behind the chair and this is the view you have:

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Hmmm, what would you do? Nobody was home except us and the closest neighbor is about 20 feet away. Not that noise was an issue. A nice, full gag keeps things nice and quiet as a finger runs up and down those poor helpless soles every so slowly.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her feet. She has great soles. Thanks for sharing, redcell.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links