Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Exam table, nylons, socks, bare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exam table, nylons, socks, bare
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A couple years ago I got my hands on a brand new medical exam table. So of course I set it up in my basement, rigged a few rope attachment points to it and had myself a new bondage work table.

These pics were taken after a nigth out with some friends. I dont drink, but a certain person I'm married to does. She actually beleived me when I told her I was going to give her a foot massage down on the table...and I did, plus a few things. Note the toe ring on her little toe. That's done on purpose. Pinches when you wear closed toe high heels. It encourages her to slip the shoes off while we're out.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was out second round with the exam table. It positioned her feet just right. I could pull up a chair and watch the wiggle show, or do a little tickling if the mood struck me.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

These socks are hideous, which is why I bought them lol.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

One of my favorite feet positions. Toes spread. I like to have her get into this position and hold it for as long as she can. It's fun to make a game out of it...if she moves before I tell her too the tickle monster pays her a visit, lol.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Of course, sometimes you want to actually see the toes:

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh god--awesomeness is just not a good enough word, but I can't think of anything else to say XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful, I love the nylon ones best!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing pics again redcell, could you do some with some light foot torture (spanking, stepping on them, or whatever)great job once again, keep it up!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great use of a table.. and love the nylon pics!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the nylons! Please post more!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh thos are nice...
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! What fun!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links