Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sleepy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy feet
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not about to give the drug compay free advertising so let's just say my wife takes a prescription sleep aid for some really nasty insomnia. It works very well. The following pictures were taken while she slept. She started out barefoot. (she knows they were taken and she's seen them).

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you had a pretty fun night that night. I love the sleepy feet as well, so this set appeals right to me. Do you have any pictures of just her bare feet, not tied up, sticking out of the blankets?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow I need to get some of that sleep aid, my dog snores and it keeps me awake, nice pics RedCell

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Do you have any pictures of just her bare feet, not tied up, sticking out of the blankets?

Yeah, I do actually. Not sure how many though. Let me check my CDs and transfer what I have. I'll put a post up for you when I find them. I need to start taking more non bondage pics, I really do.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so she fell asleep with her feet bound like that?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
so she fell asleep with her feet bound like that?

No. This was early the next morning. Stuff works for a solid 7 to 8 hours. She slept through me putting the nylons on her feet so I decided to be a bit more daring and wrap her feet like a mummy in the blue vet wrap. She slept through that too. I just..had...to ....move...very...slow...ly.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links