Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » my girlfriend feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my girlfriend feet
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rddd2004   Email rddd2004       Edit/Delete Post 
tell me what you think of the pics and what would you like to see in future pics so i can make some more to my girlfriend

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
rddd2004, great pics of your wifes feet, would love to see more.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hod_up
Board Regular
Member # 18993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hod_up   Email hod_up   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the board rddd2004! thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

they are size 8us or 39eu
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
iŽd prefer pics with cum on her soles!! what a question??
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice looking feet! Loved the gold flip-flops and the anklet slung low over her ankle (that's the way I like them).
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

here are some pics after she walked all day in her sneakers

-  -  -  -

rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

tell me what would you like to see ?
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
iŽd be dying for some pics with cum on her soles!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

i see you don't like these feet ...because i see no comments..so i don't think i'll post more
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
hey bro..I posted pics of my girl up and I received maybe 6 replies max..even just getting ONE reply was enough satisfaction for me!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

others got about 100 replies so.....
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You have to take into account what time of day it is in parts of the world..as there is people from all over the world on this website.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zenestas
Board Regular
Member # 24983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zenestas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't mean users don't like your pictures... Most of them take a look or take the picture and just leave without comments...that's as simple as that !
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links