Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New girl i met at the park!!!! DIRTY FEET!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New girl i met at the park!!!! DIRTY FEET!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[url= http://"http://clips4sale.com/studio/5680"]http://clips4sale.com/studio/5680[/url]

Sup fellas! I went out to a few different parks looking for some new girls to take pics of. Well i was having a bad freakin day! I went up to 4 or 5 girls that day and got turned down by each one!!!!! That never happens to me! i was kinda pissed off!
Well i was lettin my son play at the last park i went to and we were about to go when i seen this girl come upwith her littler daughter and they startyed playin.. It took me about 10 mins to go ask her lol but i started small talk about her kid and mine. oooo SHE CAME BARE FEET! SHE HAD NO SHOES WITH HER I KID YOU NOT!!!!!! anyway,, i finally got around to talking about feet. Told her about my site. She is very very open to it! and she thought it would be cool to do something like this. The only time she got uneasy is when i told her she would have to put her fete on my face. She said if they was not so dirty, she would have no problem doing it,,,, well, she did it anyway lol!! Her feet are so so soft, by far the softest feet of all my girls so far! Strange, she told me she walks bare foot a lot,,, anyway, enjoy fellas!! I got her number and i will be doin more with her

Hey thanks a lot fellas!! Glad you all like em! I almost got to take pics of a new girl today but long story short, it didn't happen lol o well,,.. Seeyas
p.s. Hope ya like these.. These are some oldies but i love em!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice, were they smelly?
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
actually no, they did not stink. They did have a nice smell to them.

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky man you are indeed!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
SHE CAME BARE FEET! SHE HAD NO SHOES WITH HER...

I love that! Super hot!

When my kids were little there was a MILF who walked her kids to school everyday barefoot. Man I used to love seeing her in the mornings. A few times I followed her a ways down the sidewalk on my way home. Great way to start the day!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Mommy, what's that lady doing to that man?"
"0_0??"
Nice set. An interesting experience ^_____^
Was this her first experience with a foot fetishist?

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've got some big balls Kev. [Big Grin]

If I was to approach a complete stranger in a park full of kids like you did they would call the cops on me. You must be just a smooth talking dude.

I hope you get to take some more shots of her feet soon!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what park was that at?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has sexy feet. Can you post some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Yes i guess i am a little MC Nolan,,

Sounds yummie feetluvr! Yeah i see it all the time and it drives me nuts! Alls i can think of is gettin under those feet!

Thanks TicklingFiend,, Yes, that was her first time. She did tell me that she was in a bar/club one day and saw a guy sucking on some girls toes but that was about it.. O,,She said she used to put her feet in her brothers face all the time when they were younger, just to make him mad but never had a guy who liked it.. (i told her that her brother might have a foot fetish now) lol She said she's gonna ask him lmao..

Thanks LeDaemon, i'm pretty good with my words lol but i do wait a little late in the day to do this. There was only a few people there, not full of kids,, i wouldn't do it then.. This girl was the last one who came. it was only her kid and mine and they were so busy playin they didn't notice lol..

Not sure Dave888,, that was my first time there. Drove past there many times

Yes she do, 2nd. To God In yeah i post one fo ya..

-

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy! You GOTTA get a footjob from her!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links