Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Barefoot woman, 45 years old, 5 hours barefoot in the city

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot woman, 45 years old, 5 hours barefoot in the city
figo
Board Regular
Member # 6652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for figo   Email figo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We met in the morning and she left the shoes in my car. We walked through the city for about 5 hours. Unfortunately it was a little bit rainy so her soles didn’d get very black. She had a lot of fun with her barefoot day and she promised we do that again when the wheather is better for black soles :-)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by figo:
We met in the morning and she left the shoes in my car. We walked through the city for about 5 hours. Unfortunately it was a little bit rainy so her soles didn’d get very black.

That's sexy as hell to me, and her feet getting wet would have made the experience even hotter for me. I love seeing girls walk barefoot in the rain.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quite a sexy old chook. Nothing wrong with her pretty feet at all. What country is she from?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Quite a sexy old chook. Nothing wrong with her pretty feet at all. What country is she from?

I believe from Germany [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john67
Loyal Member
Member # 15826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john67   Email john67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very good pictures. I love when girls (and women) walk barefoot in the rain.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people age quite gracefully. (and beautifully)
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cincy Clip Studio
Cincinnati Feet

Those were hot as hell bro!!!! WOW. I love older women and their feet. Adds so much more!
Damn i hope to see more of her in the future..
I know a lot of people here don't like socks but i would love to see a few of her in white ankle socks and bare!
Seeya
Thanks bro

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links