Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » wife's soles and toes. just took them. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wife's soles and toes. just took them.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leos73
Major Player
Member # 2349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leos73   Email leos73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fantastic, thanks for posting !!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
were these posed or in her sleep? Because by the blankets and such, I think she was sleeping, but from the sheer quality of the photos, I think she posed. Either that or you're a quality photographer. [Wink]
Nice indeed.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
were these posed or in her sleep? Because by the blankets and such, I think she was sleeping, but from the sheer quality of the photos, I think she posed. Either that or you're a quality photographer. [Wink]
Nice indeed.

Intresting question, no, she was not sleeping, she was in bed reading. she was on the foot of the bed(at my request,lol)and i was listening to opie and anthony radio show, while having my way with her feet, including taking these pics. So she wasn't sleeping but she wasn't paying much attention to what i was doing either, i have always found that scenario so sexy, it as like, "go ahead, enjoy yourself while do my thing". you boys see what i mean?.

[ July 29, 2007, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: babeflover ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Really nice! What size?
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 13 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Wow! Really nice! What size?

Can you believe that i don't know her size, you'd think i knew, being a footman and all. i'll ask her when she gets back from shopping.

--------------------
 -

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice job! Sexy too. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john67
Loyal Member
Member # 15826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john67   Email john67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice feet, indeed. I like her soles.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You don`t know her shoe size?
You bastard!! LOL
She has exquisite feet [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

ok,ok. she right next to me(don't know what i'm typind about her), i'll ask her.

8 1/2.

--------------------
 -

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

don't even thing she has big feet, she is 5'8"

--------------------
 -

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i have always found that scenario so sexy, it as like, "go ahead, enjoy yourself while (I) do my thing". [/QB]

That is cool and sexy. I wouldn't mind alot more of that from my wife, but she's very "relational" and wants what we do to be things we do together. But since she's indulging me so much these days- I can't complain at all. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's feet are awesome. I like her well shaped soles.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Thanks boys and girls(my god do i hope some of you are girls).

--------------------
 -

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

rainning here in new york so, here are some more.

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links