Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sarita's yummie feet in the street and trampling for first time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarita's yummie feet in the street and trampling for first time
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas... Remember the girl i met in the park a week or so ago... Well she lives only 2 streets over from me!!!!!!! And she has walked over my house a few times now to chill and do pics!! She came over twice bare foot lol.. She told me she don't like shoes all that much unless she's goin out...Her feet smell so good!! I talked to her about trampling and she was a little scared at first but she was soon havin fun.....
These pics are from 2 different days.. Enjoy

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice blue polish!!! lookin' good kbrooks!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the pics with bare toes, but I LOVED the pics with the blue polish
The sixth pic was a piece of heaven.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFEET
Board Regular
Member # 17737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFEET   Email CFEET   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Kev,
Damn i LOVE those dirty feet!! They look like they smell great!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links