Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » ebru akel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ebru akel
visionman
Board Regular
Member # 17552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for visionman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
turkish celebrity feet... ebru akel's feet...

http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98326_0008_122_863lo.jpg

http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98539_0048_122_1035lo.jpg

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98587_0127_122_607lo.jpg

http://img164.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98638_0131_122_1194lo.jpg

do you like turkish feet??? [Mmm]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy...I like all sexy feet, turkish, english, asian...whatever.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being in the military I can expect an all expense paid trip to the middle east, but looking at those pics if I get some RR time in Dubai or Turkey it might not be so bad. I bet she's as beautiful as her feet are.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have these pics and more from that site, its full of pages of turkish and greek models and celebs. tons of tastey foot photos, I cant remember the name of the site but if you guys can find it its hot
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are incredible feet nice and tan and very decorative.... great shots keep them coming.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what is geccee?
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, Very sexy feet, love the nail art.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fantastic..........more please
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent pics! She's got some sexy feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girl must really lover her feet. She has gone to alot of effort to have them decorated. Any face pics to go with the feet.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning! Love the nail decos and the footwear too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm. Those are really sexy feet. Love her cute toes and high arches.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.birdiyar.com/biyofrafi_birdiyar/ebru7akel76uq.jpg
a pic of her

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
visionman
Board Regular
Member # 17552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for visionman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -

and other sexy pictures...

ATTENTION TO FEET...

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links