Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Starbuck Sole Surprise! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Starbuck Sole Surprise!
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had seen Aurora on a couple occasions smoking outside the Starbuck's where I sometimes stop to get coffee and a sandwich. She was looking particularly attractive this time as she got up and walked into the Verizon wireless store next door. Then it made sense that she must work there. So I came back a couple hours later and chatted cell phones until she was done with another customer who was taking forever to make up their mind. Finally the store was empty of customers and I got my chance to ask. She was more than happy to get out of the store to model for a few minutes, and it was a complete surprise when I told her to put her feet up on the table and take her heels off. She thought nothing of it and took them right off, exposing a pair of pale sweaty, slender, fleshy, smooth, slightly dirty, wrinkled, and very stinky soles right there in the middle of the Starbuck's patio.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I loved her shoes and pedicure. Sexy feet!

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love how she dresses, good style!!
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much man, keep up the amazing work, she is easily the best looking girl you have ever posted.

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply awesome work!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
right on..that's the way to do it! She's a cutie!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18322 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Particularly attractive"

Mate, understatement of the year!

Great pics.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it, that's what i'm talking about, dirty, sweaty soles right out of the shoes, makes for some very stinky feet. [Drool] [Mmm]
Great job Guy [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning work Dude...you have big brass balls!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll never understand how people are able to get women to pose for them out of the blue like that. Lovely model, GGN ^^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn she has some nice toes!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icsmen
Board Regular
Member # 13141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icsmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really cute girl and nice feet
Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tightyboy1124
Board Regular
Member # 1732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tightyboy1124         Edit/Delete Post 
What did they actually smell like? I'm just dying to know

--------------------
a stinky female foot is a sexy foot

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links