Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » shellspretty feet contribution pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: shellspretty feet contribution pics
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shell, I hope you are reading this. The contribution set you sent to wu's is absolutely awesome. I jacked off [Jerkoff] two times to your pics...

Wanted to ask you what kind of feeling it gives you knowing that I emptied my balls on your toes 2 times...

I live in Europe and would love to suck those toes and fuck those soles... you are a first class jack off queen...

take care

Peter

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/shell/20070810/SHL07081005.jpg

If this doesn't make you cum...you are probably dead :-)

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O_O niiiice...
That was one of the most incredible things I think I've ever seen.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by peter verr:
Shell, I hope you are reading this. The contribution set you sent to wu's is absolutely awesome. I jacked off [Jerkoff] two times to your pics...

Wanted to ask you what kind of feeling it gives you knowing that I emptied my balls on your toes 2 times...

I live in Europe and would love to suck those toes and fuck those soles... you are a first class jack off queen...

take care

Peter

juuuuuuuuuuuuust a lil TMI [Secret]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links