Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Eliza and Julia get messy with CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eliza and Julia get messy with CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!!!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friend Julia was over on Friday and we decided to have a little fun with the chocolate syrup. Yum! [Mmm]

Large Version (from footgurl.com)
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yum

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmcgrew47
Board Regular
Member # 22140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcgrew47   Email jmcgrew47   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's hot
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two deserts at one time.... [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm..chocolate syrup..my favorite..added with your feet and its delicious! Thanks for the pics Eliza!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the comments guys...

And bluetoelover you are more than welcome!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Toss in some whipped cream and I'm down for dessert. [Drool]
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel sorry for anyone with diabetes and a foot fetish.X3

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Toss in some whipped cream and I'm down for dessert. [Drool]

We decided to save the whipped cream for next time she's over.

[Tongue]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how sweet and sexy is that???!!!
pictures are just unbelievable Eliza [Wink]
great job [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dnt turn me on, sorry lol, espcially wen the one on the right looks like a man
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
how sweet and sexy is that???!!!
pictures are just unbelievable Eliza [Wink]
great job [Kiss]

Thanks Camille, you are a doll.

[Kiss]

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jks got a feetish:
dnt turn me on, sorry lol, espcially wen the one on the right looks like a man

Dude, don't start with the insults, Eliza is one of the most gracious and giving female posters around here, don't mess it up for the rest of us. If you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. *back of head slap*
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Thanks Salvy_Mic [Kiss]

I'm really getting tired of the bad attitudes around here. Do I need to teach these boys some manners? [Violent]

Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Thanks Salvy_Mic [Kiss]

I'm really getting tired of the bad attitudes around here. Do I need to teach these boys some manners? [Violent]

Kick his ass Eliza! If you're going to disagree, do it in a tasteful manner please. Man!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links