Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » The Mrs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Mrs
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been taking pictures of the wife's feet for some time, but she has only now agreed to let me post some. I have included a few from different occasions, please let me know what you guys think:

-  -  -  -

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Tony, the MRS has a very sexy pair of feet, love those soft-looking soles. they look so pretty, you most have tons of fun loving those beauties. thanks bro.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be the first here to say she has very nice feet! Thanks 4 sharing them here with us. And tell her not to be shy, her feet are certainly post worthy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The second pic is the best. The Mrs has nice toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the comments, it will help encourage her to let me post more.

By the way incase anyone is wondering the slippers in the 3rd pic smell seriously good. Now its summer I cant wait till winter again!!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love those kind of feet.

Wonderful. Absolutely gorgeous!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I DIG the first one. My regards to your wife ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flunge99
Board Regular
Member # 19905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flunge99   Email flunge99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cute feet, hideous carpet!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great feet! I love the little beauty-mark on her sole !!!!!!!!!!! [Wink]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes and soles! She should look at all these responses- and I ceratinly would love to see more of her!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to suck her wonderful meaty toes. Nice soles too.
Thanks for sharing. Please post more. [Thumbs Up]

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links