Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Julia's Soles (Soft and Meaty w/ Wrinkles!) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Julia's Soles (Soft and Meaty w/ Wrinkles!)
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 6 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Met her at the post office, after noticing how hot her feet looked in 5" Mules, I had to get her to model her soles.

-  -  -  -

I'll post a clip as soon as I upload it.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXjgLFSJS84

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked them. Nice and thick X3
soft looking, too.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaza_020410
Board Regular
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaza_020410   Email zaza_020410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did u get a solejob from her???

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Watch out! [Jerkoff]

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by yesiluvsoles1:
did u get a solejob from her???

I WISH!!!!! It would be like putting two pillows together wrapped snuggly around your member

More Pics:

-  -  -  -

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, perfectly little meaty feeties. =D
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oooh...that put such a pleasant image in my head...
I love the new set as well. The first on the bottom row was the great.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot soles! go on posting plz!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

-  -  -  -
 -

Some new pics of Julia. She wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments you guys posted. She's very interested in any questions you guys have for her about her feet.

She says she loves the attention.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] WOW

[Jerkoff] Don't get much better than that

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnastydude
Board Regular
Member # 20695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnastydude   Email lilnastydude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Julia's feet are wonderful. I don't know if anyone has asked this, but I would like to know if she is ticklish and what she likes most about her feet.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did you say to her to get her to put her tootsies on display? What's your secret?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I didn't read the post as i was too distracted by the photos. What size shoe does she wear? I guess between 6 and 8.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links