Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » lily allen (repost i think)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lily allen (repost i think)
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://img164.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=20105_6_122_170lo.jpg

http://mi2x8qm-nru6e9clawq.usercash.com/

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy
Board Regular
Member # 25455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy   Email Fluffy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There seems to be more and more female musicians going barefoot on stage now. Obviously Joss Stone is the main practitioner of this fine art, but there are others like Mandy Moore and Hilary Duff
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy:
There seems to be more and more female musicians going barefoot on stage now. Obviously Joss Stone is the main practitioner of this fine art, but there are others like Mandy Moore and Hilary Duff

Bjork has been performing barefoot for a long time.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.. i have been wondering what her feet might look like.
I have been a fan of her and think she is pretty pretty too... but i never thought she would have plump toes like that!
Thank you very much for posting these! Gorgeous toes!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice, made cum my load!
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet make me smile! Loved her single (ashame she didn't catch on in the States, she's a unique talent in the industry, in my view). and I'ld totally cum all over those feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smoking and drinking while she sings? WTF... some passion.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love her! her feet are nice, and i wasn't disappointed when i finally got to see them...i think even if she had feet i found unattractive i would still have a huge crush on her cuz she's so damn cute, and the accent makes me melt.
and i don't mind that she smokes or drinks on stage...countless other musicians have done it, and even though i don't have a smoking fetish or anything like that, it's kind of a turn on to me that she does.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links