Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Saturday morning feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saturday morning feet
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again…
This past Saturday morning (08/18) I awoke very happy as My Wife was back in our bed and still sleeping soundly after being out of town for a few days. After spooning with her and feeling her feet again under the covers, I switched myself and laid head to toe with her and well…cuddled with her beautiful feet. I love doing this with her and it is very intimate for Us. I laid my head upon her soft soles and dozed on and off with her as she slept, placing kisses and licks as I wished as well as taking in her lovely, natural scent too. It was so wonderful lazing about with her like that and sleeping with her beautiful feet. After a while, as she was still sleeping I had to take a few more pics for Me and to share. Her feet looked lovely as she slept. Enjoy her sleepy, beautiful feet, and please comment.

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOOOOOWWWW!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More from that morning....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

The last two were taken after we decided to role out of bed together...just could not resist snapping a couple of more. Enjoy!

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you slingbacklover!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's exquisite! Loved them all! Hot color too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmaniacg
Board Regular
Member # 23675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmaniacg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice sole shots....love the set
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henkman
Board Regular
Member # 3601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henkman   Email henkman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The best feet ever... Thanx

--------------------
Henkman

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect soles! You're a lucky man!

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful job on taking the pics 2swift! Just what I like to see... closeups so clear you can see the toeprints!! [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

Any chance of some pics of her dangeling shoes and/or heels? I have a feeling those would be very classy! [Hump]

Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Thank you all for your compliments and kind words…I am indeed very fortunate.

Oh, and Dr. Panglos…PM me and I can set you up with what you asked for too. In the mean time look at the other contribution, Friday night feet for more sole shots.

Thank you again, Everyone.

Regards,
2swift

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing pair! thanks for sharing!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
grade A soles !!!!
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are unbelievable. Such sexy toes and delicious soles......You're a very lucky guy!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics 2swift! I enjoy seeing the post of your wife's feet, she has very sexy feet [Drool] . Thanks 4 sharing them [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there goes another huge load,her feet are just so damn hot! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links