Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Charmane Star & 2 friends admire their feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Charmane Star & 2 friends admire their feet
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two new models for FWS are Charmane Star, beautiful Filipina, and Melanie Scott, who has Size Ten feet. Redhead in first pic is Jayme Langford. Thanks [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, brotha, your posts never disappoint. All three women look sexy as hell !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Tadpole!!! These are the type of models easy and fun to shoot since they are so physically perfect and all 3 were really nice girls [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More Charmane!
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charmane is a knock out!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
There ALL knockouts..I want to see more of Jayme Langford though! Im partial to redheads! Thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you for the nice comments!! Charmane and Jayme are two of my favs and I have lots of scenes with them. Also the girl in the middle of the 1st photo (Melanie Scott) is new and she was great (She's tall too with perfect Size Ten feet) [Smile]

--------------------

-

Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Melanie has the kind of pretty FACE that's perfect for being a foot-worshipper, while Charmane has the kind of FEET that DEMAND worship!

Did you take any action shots like this?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All three are indeed gorgeous. Charmane is exotic, Melanie and Jayme just plain cute. Damn that view of Jayme's left foot in that first photo alone sent me through the roof!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks!!! Oh yes, Jalan I take action shots and video of everything. Below is a sole licking by Charmane on Melanie giant size Tens. Hi Feetlvr- I just updated my site w/ video that includes Charmane licking the bottom of that very foot of Jayme (and sucking her toes) [Smile]

-

--------------------

-

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow great picture set she looksl ike she is really enjoying that soles in the last pic

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Yes, thanks, Cain! Charmane got to enjoy lots of big feet. She first thought size 9 was huge- then later I got her some Size Tens!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud]

btw Charmane looks awfully familiar, she looks like a girl that was on Gina's Girls 2 that was Gina's real-life girlfriend. the tattoo is what makes me think this, but she along w/ the other 2 are simply gorgeous. love the last pic of the first set you posted btw.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I really wish I could see these pictures, I haven't been able to see anything posted by footworshipstudios in forever.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links