Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » ***FLIP FLOPS ARE BAD*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ***FLIP FLOPS ARE BAD***
kdonkey
Board Regular
Member # 13648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=3798303&ch=61492&src=news
Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Lord, i do not like black womens feet. But in Australia, we call "flip flops"...

..."thongs".

We call "thongs"...

.."g-stings' - Or whisker splitters - its all the same.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
whisker splitters! LMFAO!! definetly gonna use that craig! I worked with an aussie(nicknamed him Ozzy!) and he never let me in on that term!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great video loved the feet even looked like they got some shots from Bryant Park.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginuwine
Board Regular
Member # 5638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ginuwine   Email ginuwine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what the fuck is you talkin about craigy boy. black women have really sexy feet, better than most white girls who feet are too pale and have no color to add anything to them. like i said before, latins are the best, then after that its a close second with blacks, i can show you plenty of pics of girls i know of both races and it will be better posts than even WU have on his own site, so dont get it twisted.

--------------------
The most beautiful feet, comes from Latin women.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Oh Lord, i do not like black womens feet. But in Australia, we call "flip flops"...

..."thongs".

We call "thongs"...

careful...ppl are gonna get their panties in a bunch on the black womens feet thing. I with ya though...its all about what a certain person has been exposed to though.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are beautiful feet in every race guys relax lets not get into a dispute here everyone like what they like so you cannot try to "push" a certain type of feet on anyone. Lets all just enjoy all the feet and have fun. I mean you do not know how many times i have wanted to say that i have seen some horrendous feet on this site but i keep it to myself.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that female feet are beautiful, and the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we all have different taste when it comes to how we like our feet, just like food [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

..."thongs".

We call "thongs"...

LOL I guess no women likes you.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You got to be joking? I posted this much earlier. I guess I got skipped or something. LOL

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=008479

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
There are beautiful feet in every race guys relax lets not get into a dispute here everyone like what they like so you cannot try to "push" a certain type of feet on anyone. Lets all just enjoy all the feet and have fun. I mean you do not know how many times i have wanted to say that i have seen some horrendous feet on this site but i keep it to myself.

So true. Lets not open a can of 'Whip Ass' around here about a certain race and their feet. I have seen jacked up feet from a lot of backgrounds and didn't see the need to comment about the the particular background. My comments were strictly towards the feet and again, not the background. People can't pick and choose their parents or ethnicity. They are, who they are. **off my soap box** Now, flip flops or thongs are not OK, but are not my favorite type of shoes to view. I personally prefer to see women wearing strappy high heels anyday. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I just watched that news blurb video today. How dare they, badmouth the innocent flip flop. [Mad] They ought to be ashamed.

But I thought it was cool how, even after the one girl slipped on her flop and broke her ankle, she still refused to get rid of her collection.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well - after watching this bit of "news" I had to laugh ...

Injuries from flip flops?

Did these women just get their feet yesterday? LMAO

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its all about preference, don't jump on craig because of his. I am not fond of black female feet either, just not my thing.

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How could someone not like sexy feet of a certain race??? a true foot fetishist should love ANY pair of sexy female feet...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links