Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » NEW MODEL from Myspace!!!!!! Damn i fu%*in GOOD lmao (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEW MODEL from Myspace!!!!!! Damn i fu%*in GOOD lmao
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clip Studio

Sup fellas.. A girl let me a message on myspace... She lives in Ky just over the river about a 15 min drive.. She she ran across my myspace page and she she saw the pics i had... She told me about herself and she told me she is very very open to new ideas and this struck her as different and she wants in on it!!!! So for a couple of days we sent messages to eachother.. I asked her if she had a camera, a good camera not a phone camera and she said yes.. I told her i wanted to see a few pics first before we make the drive etc... She was down with it and here are the pics she sent me!!!!!!! I'm lovin this girl quick!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! in person.. We did talk on the phone today for a while and got into everything, She has no problem with any of it!! She is also down to do Private foot sessions...

The bare feet pics she sent first and the sock pics she sent later after she got off work!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFEET
Board Regular
Member # 17737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFEET   Email CFEET   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev!!!,
Oh man i cannot wait to see this girls soles!! Another great find my friend, congrats.
Chuck

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soles please

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CFEET Thanks a lot, glad ya like..i hear ya bro,, i want to see her soles really bad also but at the same time i don't want to sound greedy and keep asking her to send me pics in different angles.. I will be meeting up with her this week, i hope on thursday. If i do, i will take plenty of sole pics and i will fo sho be back to post them..I just can't wait to smell them sexy ass thingS!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea shes hot. Please one request....SOLE SHOTS !!
thank you

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Are you all not reading what i wrote? Those are pics SHE took and sent to me.. as i said above,I WILL get sole shots when we meet on Thursday to do a photo shoot..
Glad ya like bro..

--------------------

cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have fun! Can't wait to see the results of the visit. I bet it will be a long fifteen minutes till you get there.Good luck!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic shots...the second one is über hot!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Cool rick you are right,, the normal 15 min drive will fell like 40 mins i'm sure.. I just have to watch out or i will be hitting 95mph to get there. lol.. Thanks bro.

Hell yeah A&F_FootDude_05,, she shocked me with that pic. She actually took a couple of pics like that and sent me but they were really blurry...

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice!! have fun at the shoot! make sure to include lots of closeups of the tops [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like she's going to be a wild one. I can't wait to see what she does for your camera.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.. how did u approach her exactly? was there feet pics on her myspace?? she is so hot dude.. does she know u posted here?

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she's on the right track! Very cute gal with great eyes and great feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kbrooks I'm sure you'll have an excellent shoot with her. Tell us how they smell if she allows you to do it. It seems first time shots are usually of toes and she's go nice ones. I can't wait to see her soles. Again great find!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links